- a definite, difficult candy made by boiling down sugar, formerly with an extract of barley included.
- a normal Brit boiled nice, yellowish or orange in colour, with an extract of barley included as flavouring.
- sugar boiled till its brittle (previously with a decoction of barley) and candied.
- glucose boiled (formerly in a decoction of barley) till it becomes brittle and candied.
- a brittle transparent candy produced by melting and air conditioning cane sugar
- Definition for "barley sugar"
- a definite, difficult candy made by boiling down…
- View More
- Hypernym for "barley sugar"
- Same Context for "barley sugar"