- a person who makes a bargain or agreement with another, specifically to sell home.
- One who tends to make a bargain, or contracts with another; esp., a person who offers, or agreements to market, residential property to another.
- in-law, identical to bargainer.
- a person who makes a bargain or contract with another, specially to offer home.
- One who makes a bargain, or contracts with another; esp., one who sells, or agreements to offer, residential property to a different.
- in-law, just like bargainer.
Sentence for "bargainor"
- Something is a bargainor a real…
- View More