- An organic acid, C4H4O3N2, utilized in the manufacture of barbiturates many plastics.
- A heterocyclic element produced by pyrimidine this is the basis of barbiturate medications.
- a white crystalline acid produced by pyrimidine; used in organizing barbiturate medicines
- An organic acid, C4H4O3N2, found in the make of barbiturates plus some plastic materials.
- A heterocyclic element derived from pyrimidine that's the foundation of all of the barbiturate drugs.
- a white crystalline acid produced from pyrimidine; found in planning barbiturate medications
- A white, crystalline substance, CH2(CO.NH)2.CO, derived from alloxantin, in addition from malonic acid and urea, and considered to be a substituted urea.
- A white, crystalline material, CH2(CO.NH)2.CO, produced from alloxantin, in addition from malonic acid and urea, and viewed as a substituted urea.
Hypernym for "barbituric acid"
- View More