- an old stringed drum, apparently a kind of lute or lyre
- a historical Greek instrument resembling a lyre.
- a historical Greek drum regarding the lyre kind.
- A term loosely applied, in the centre centuries, to at least one or higher kinds of viol.
- an old stringed guitar, obviously a type of lute or lyre
- an old Greek instrument resembling a lyre.
- a historical Greek guitar associated with lyre type.
- A term loosely used, in the centre ages, to one or maybe more kinds of viol.
Sentence for "barbiton"
- The word barbiton was frequently used…