- An examination that really must be passed by individuals who would like to practice law in the us.
- an examination performed at regular intervals to find out whether an applicant is skilled to practice law in confirmed jurisdiction
- An examination that needs to be passed away by persons who wish to practice law in the usa.
- an examination conducted at regular intervals to determine whether a candidate is qualified to rehearse law in confirmed jurisdiction
Definition for "bar examination"
- An examination that really must be passed by…
Hypernym for "bar examination"
Cross Reference for "bar examination"