- the observance that individuals usually do or believe whatever they think many other individuals do.
- the sensation of a favorite trend attracting sustained appeal
- the observation that individuals frequently do or think whatever they believe a great many other men and women do.
- the event of a well known trend attracting increased popularity
- Definition for "bandwagon effect"
- the observance that individuals usually do or believe…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bandwagon effect"
- Etymologically Related for "bandwagon effect"