- the observance that individuals usually do or believe whatever they think many other individuals do.
- the sensation of a favorite trend attracting sustained appeal
- the observation that individuals frequently do or think whatever they believe a great many other men and women do.
- the event of a well known trend attracting increased popularity
Definition for "bandwagon effect"
- the observance that individuals usually do or believe…
Hypernym for "bandwagon effect"
Etymologically Related for "bandwagon effect"