- A glutinous pomatum when it comes to tresses.
- A glutinous pomatum for the locks.
- A glutinous pomatum the locks.
- A gummy perfumed material, initially gotten primarily from quince-seeds, accustomed provide glossiness into the locks, or even to correct it in any certain form.
- A glutinous pomatum for the hair.
- A gummy perfumed substance, originally gotten mainly from quince-seeds, regularly give glossiness to the hair, or to fix-it in every certain form.
- A mucilage ready from carrageen moss (Chondrus crispus) mixed with scented nature: used to stiffen silk items.
- A mucilage prepared from carrageen moss (Chondrus crispus) mixed with scented spirit: always stiffen silk products.
- to utilize bandoline to, given that hair; render rigid, given that mustache, by making use of bandoline.
- to put on bandoline into the hair.
- To apply bandoline to, as the tresses; render rigid, since the mustache, by applying bandoline.
- to use bandoline into the locks.
Sentence for "bandoline"
- Two divisions, three inches apart, were…
Same Context for "bandoline"