- a little nation this is certainly financially influenced by one export commodity, such as for example bananas, and is typically governed by a dictator and/or military.
- A small country, specially one in Central America, that's dependent on an individual export product (typically bananas) and that features a corrupt, dictatorial government.
- a small country (especially in Central The united states) that is politically volatile and whose economy is dominated by international companies and is dependent upon one export (such as bananas)
- A small country which economically dependent on a single export commodity, such as for example bananas, and it is usually influenced by a dictator or the armed forces.
- a tiny country, particularly one out of Central The united states, that's influenced by one export product (traditionally bananas) and that has actually a corrupt, dictatorial federal government.
- a little country (especially in Central The united states) that's politically unstable and whose economy is dominated by international companies and relies on one export (particularly bananas)
Sentence for "banana republic"
Hypernym for "banana republic"
Urban Dictionary for "banana republic"
- an alternative solution title for a…