- Present participle of ballast.
- what is employed for steadying such a thing; ballast.
- whatever is used for steadying something; ballast.
- The act of furnishing with ballast, as a ship or railway.
- Ballast; whatever is used for ballast, as gravel or broken stones, cinders, or other material utilized for the covering of roadways or even to form the upper works or permanent means of a railroad.
Sentence for "ballasting"
- One reason for deferring the masonry…
Synonym for "ballasting"
Verb Stem for "ballasting"