- A narrative poem, often of people origin and designed to be sung, composed of quick stanzas and often having a refrain.
- The music for such a poem.
- a favorite song specifically of an enchanting or sentimental nature.
- A long tune or poem that informs a story.
- A slow enchanting pop tune.
- a favorite sort of narrative poem, adapted for recitation or performing; ; esp., a sentimental or intimate poem in a nutshell stanzas.
- A song intended as an accompaniment to a dance.
- The track that such a song is sung.
- A short narrative poem, especially one adapted for singing; a poem partly epic and partially lyric.
- In music, initially, a short and simple singing melody, often adapted to one or more stanza of poetry and achieving a simple instrumental accompaniment.
- a narrative poem of well-known origin
- a narrative track with a recurrent refrain
- To make reference to in ballads.
- to create or sing ballads.
- to help make mention of in ballads.
- to help make or sing ballads.
- To celebrate in a ballad.
- Definition for "ballad"
- A narrative poem, often of people origin and…
- View More
- Sentence for "ballad"
- Cheap sentiment sinks the title ballad,…
- View More
- Synonym for "ballad"
- Phrases for "ballad"
- Rhyme for "ballad"
- Same Context for "ballad"