- An act of catching or obtaining possession associated with the baseball in a skilful manner; the activity of a ball hawk.
- a skillful maneuver in catching balls or perhaps in stealing the ball from the opposing group
- competent in taking the ball or robbing a batter of a hit; -- made use of of a Baseball or basketball or baseball player.
- used of a player competent in taking the ball or robbing a batter of a hit
- Definition for "ball-hawking"
- An act of catching or obtaining possession associated…
- View More
- Sentence for "ball-hawking"
- Hypernym for "ball-hawking"
- Equivalent for "ball-hawking"