- A self-regulating unit controlling the availability of liquid in a tank, cistern, or lavatory by way of a float attached to a valve that opens up or closes with a modification of water level.
- alternate spelling of ballcock.
- a faucet or device which is established or closed by the autumn or increase of a ball floating in liquid at the end of a lever.
- See under Ball.
- A hollow world or baseball of metal connected to the end of a lever, which transforms the stop-cock of a water-pipe and regulates the way to obtain water.
- drifting basketball that controls level in a water tank
- floating basketball that controls level in a water container
Hypernym for "ball cock"
- View More