- A friction-reducing bearing consisting basically of a ring-shaped track containing freely revolving tough metal balls against which a rotating shaft or other component transforms.
- a difficult ball utilized in such a bearing.
- In manufacturing, a bearing set up which makes use of spherical bearing balls due to the fact rolling elements
- In common consumption, a person spherical ball, generally made from steel or any other difficult product, suited to use within a ball-based rolling-element bearing
- bearings containing tiny material balls
Sentence for "ball bearing"
Urban Dictionary for "ball bearing"