- The widgeon of the united states.
- A bald-headed person.
- A bird, the US wigeon (Anas americana).
- A baldheaded individual.
- The American widgeon (Anas Americana).
- someone with a bald mind.
- In ornithology, some sort of duck with white on head; a widgeon, Mareca penelope and M. americana. See cut under widgeon.
- one whose head is bald
- a widgeon a man that has actually a white crown
- Destitute of tresses from the head; baldheaded.
- poor tresses on the pate; shorn of hair.
Definition for "baldpate"
Sentence for "baldpate"
Synonym for "baldpate"
Hypernym for "baldpate"
Equivalent for "baldpate"