- an abundant material of silk and silver brocade.
- A canopy of fabric held in chapel processions or placed over an altar, throne, or dais.
- Architecture A stone or marble construction built in the type of a canopy, particularly within the altar of a church.
- alternate spelling of baldacchin.
- A rich brocade; baudekin.
- A structure in as a type of a canopy, often sustained by articles, and often suspended from the roof or projecting from the wall surface; generally speaking placed over an altar.
- A portable canopy borne over shrines, etc., in procession.
- just like baudekin.
- A canopy of various kinds.
- ornamented canopy supported by columns or suspended from a roof or projected from a wall (as over an altar)
Sentence for "baldachin"
Synonym for "baldachin"
Hypernym for "baldachin"
Same Context for "baldachin"