- Brash; undisguised: a bald-faced lie.
- Zoology Having a white face or face markings.
- having white markings regarding face.
- shameless and undisguised; barefaced
- Having a white face or a white mark on the face area, as a stag.
- (of animals) having white markings on face
- unrestrained by convention or propriety
- Having a white face or white in the face: said of pets: as, a bald-faced stag.
Sentence for "bald-faced"
Phrases for "bald-faced"
Equivalent for "bald-faced"
Same Context for "bald-faced"