- A statement of a small business or organization that details the possessions, debts, and owners' investment as of a specified time.
- : a directory of someone's or corporation's assets, liabilities and equity at the time of a specific date.
- a paper showing the balances of this open records of a business, the debit and credit balances footing up similarly, if system of reports be total in addition to balances precisely taken.
- A statement created by merchants and others to demonstrate the real condition of a certain company.
- a record of this finances of an institution on a specific time by detailing its possessions in addition to claims against those assets
Definition for "balance sheet"
- A statement of a small business or organization…
Hypernym for "balance sheet"
Same Context for "balance sheet"