- The difference in price amongst the complete exports and complete imports of a nation during a particular time period.
- The difference between the value of exports and imports in an economy over a specific time frame.
- an equilibrium amongst the cash values for the exports and imports of a country; or higher commonly, the total amount needed on one part or even the various other in order to make such an equilibrium.
- the difference in worth over a period of time of a country's imports and exports of merchandise
- Definition for "balance of trade"
- The difference in price amongst the complete exports…
- View More
- Synonym for "balance of trade"
- Hypernym for "balance of trade"
- Cross Reference for "balance of trade"