- A Russian drum with a triangular body and three strings that produces sounds comparable to those of a mandolin.
- A Russian musical instrument, like a guitar, with a triangular human anatomy.
- a stringed tool of Russian source that a triangular body and three strings.
- A musical instrument of really old Slavic origin, common among the Russians and Tatars, and, in accordance with Niebuhr, additionally in Egypt and Arabia.
- a stringed instrument which have a triangular human body and three strings
Sentence for "balalaika"
- They also had a trumpet/coronet player,…
Hypernym for "balalaika"
Same Context for "balalaika"