- a person who bails property to some other.
- person who bails home; person who places residential property in the possession of of another (called a bailee) for safekeeping.
- a person who provides products or money to another in trust.
- in-law, person who delivers products to a different in bailment. See bailment
- the person who provides individual home (items or money) in trust to the bailee in a bailment
Sentence for "bailor"
Rhyme for "bailor"
Hypernym for "bailor"
Urban Dictionary for "bailor"