- A person to whom property is bailed.
- One who keeps bailed home; a person who takes control of residential property of another (called a bailor) in order to keep that home secure for the various other.
- the individual to who items are committed in trust, and who has got a temporary control and an experienced property inside, for purposes of trust.
- in-law, the person to who items tend to be dedicated in bailment. He has a temporary possession of these and an experienced home included for these types of function only.
- the broker to whom home involved with a bailment is delivered
Sentence for "bailee"
- Because of this psychology, the bailee…
Hypernym for "bailee"