- qualified to receive bail: a bailable defendant.
- Allowing or admitting of bail: a bailable offense.
- entitled to bail.
- which is why bail is allowed.
- obtaining the right or privilege of being accepted to bail, upon bond with sureties; -- used of individuals.
- Admitting of bail.
- which can be delivered in trust.
- admitting of bail
- eligible for bail
- Capable of becoming delivered; deliverable.
- Capable of being set free upon giving bond with sureties; effective at being admitted to bail: made use of of persons.
- Admitting of bail: as, a bailable offense.
Sentence for "bailable"
Phrases for "bailable"
Equivalent for "bailable"
Same Context for "bailable"