- To secure the production of an arrested individual by giving bail money.
- to eliminate water from a boat by scooping it out.
- To save, particularly economically.
- To exit an aircraft during journey.
- to go out of (or not go to anyway) someplace or a situation, specially quickly or if the situation is unwelcome.
- To sell all or element of your holdings in stocks, real estate, a company, etc.
- remove (liquid) from a boat by dipping and throwing on the part
- free on bail
Sentence for "bail out"
Hypernym for "bail out"
Form for "bail out"
Urban Dictionary for "bail out"