- A small molding, just like the astragal, but smaller; a bead.
- the small figures seen in the separated nucleoli of some Infusoria after conjugation.
- In architecture, a little convex semicircular molding: often known as when basic a bead, whenever enriched with vegetation a chaplet.
- In cytology, a rod-shaped size of chromatin in the nuclear division of some Infusoria.
- thin French stick loaf
- Definition for "baguet"
- A small molding, just like the astragal, but…
- View More
- Sentence for "baguet"
- Synonym for "baguet"
- Hypernym for "baguet"
- Equivalent for "baguet"