- The inhibition of development, yet not the killing, of micro-organisms.
- period for which microbial organisms are prevented from undergoing additional cellular development, without having to be actually killed.
- inhibition associated with the growth of germs, without straight-out killing regarding the system.
- inhibition of development of micro-organisms
Definition for "bacteriostasis"
- The inhibition of development, yet not the killing,…
Hypernym for "bacteriostasis"
Variant for "bacteriostasis"