- A sword with one innovative.
- A one-handed fencing stick; a singlestick.
- A sword with one sharp advantage.
- A stick with a basket handle, utilized in rustic amusements.
- the video game where the stick is employed.
- A sword with one sharp edge.
- In The united kingdomt, a stick with a basket handle, used in austere amusements; also, the overall game where the stick is used. Also known as singlestick.
- A sword with one razor-sharp edge, used for cutting versus thrusting, sometimes curved, and sometimes right.
- A cudgel fitted with a basket-hilt, useful for a particular kind of single-stick play.
- A cudgel-play when the back-sword (in good sense 2) is employed, peculiar to specific counties of The united kingdomt, and still kept up at festivals and the like in the try to preserve old customs.
- a sword with one cutting edge
- a stick utilized as opposed to a sword for fencing
- Definition for "backsword"
- Sentence for "backsword"
- Actually, I'm reading George Silver at…
- View More
- Hypernym for "backsword"
- Same Context for "backsword"