- an early on navigational instrument for calculating the altitude for the sunshine and hence determining latitude
- a guitar formerly utilized for using the height of heavenly figures, the good news is superseded by the quadrant and sextant; -- so named because the observer turned their back to your body observed.
- a guitar previously used for measuring sunlight's height at sea: so named because in making use of it the observer switched their to sunlight.
- Definition for "backstaff"
- an early on navigational instrument for calculating the…
- View More
- Sentence for "backstaff"
- Urban Dictionary for "backstaff"