- The deflection of radiation or particles by electromagnetic or nuclear forces through sides greater than 90° into the initial course of vacation.
- The radiation or particles so deflected.
- The deflection of particles and/or radiation through sides greater than 90 levels towards the original path of travel.
- The particles and/or radiation deflected in this way.
- A portion regarding the energy of electromagnetic radiation particularly a laser or radio waves this is certainly spread back in the path of way to obtain radiation by an obscurant.
- The sending of IP packets to essentially arbitrary details in response to incoming packets which have a spoofed source.
- To scatter particles and/or radiation returning to the course from where they show up.
- scatter (radiation) by the atoms of the medium whereby it passes
- Definition for "backscatter"
- The deflection of radiation or particles by electromagnetic…
- View More
- Sentence for "backscatter"
- The other scanners use X-ray beams,…
- View More
- Phrases for "backscatter"
- Hypernym for "backscatter"
- Same Context for "backscatter"
- Urban Dictionary for "backscatter"