- A saw this is certainly strengthened by a metal band along its straight back advantage.
- A handsaw that a reinforcement along its straight back edge
- A saw (as a tenon saw) whoever knife is stiffened by an extra metallic back.
- A saw the net of which is stiffened by a metallic back of higher substance. These types of saws have certain names according to their particular use, as tenon-saw, dovetail-saw, carcass-saw, etc.
- a handsaw this is certainly stiffened by steel support along the top side
- a handsaw that's stiffened by metal support along the upper advantage
Sentence for "backsaw"
Rhyme for "backsaw"
Hypernym for "backsaw"