- A decorated comb that attaches a veil toward straight back of a bride's head.
- A large tattoo on your straight back.
- an item, or plate which forms the rear of something, or which covers the trunk.
- some plate armor safeguarding the rear; -- it really is worn included in a cuirass.
- a bit behind something; particularly, an item of armor which covered the back and ended up being related to the breastplate by straps and buckles, hooks, and so on. See back and breast, under back, n.
Definition for "backpiece"
- A decorated comb that attaches a veil toward…
Sentence for "backpiece"
Equivalent for "backpiece"