- A decorated comb that attaches a veil toward straight back of a bride's head.
- A large tattoo on your straight back.
- an item, or plate which forms the rear of something, or which covers the trunk.
- some plate armor safeguarding the rear; -- it really is worn included in a cuirass.
- a bit behind something; particularly, an item of armor which covered the back and ended up being related to the breastplate by straps and buckles, hooks, and so on. See back and breast, under back, n.
- Definition for "backpiece"
- A decorated comb that attaches a veil toward…
- View More
- Sentence for "backpiece"
- Equivalent for "backpiece"