- a form of limelight, used in photography, that illuminates a topic from behind.
- A spotlight that illuminates a photographic subject from behind.
- A light attached to an LCD show.
- The rear window of a motor car.
- To light from behind: The professional photographer backlit the topic for a dramatic effect.
- To illuminate some thing from behind.
- Definition for "backlight"
- a form of limelight, used in photography, that…
- View More
- Sentence for "backlight"
- Verb Forms for "backlight"
- Same Context for "backlight"