- Football The people stationed behind the distinct scrimmage.
- Football The positions filled by these players.
- Football the region for which these people line up.
- Sports The mostly protective people on a soccer, field hockey, or Rugby staff.
- The area of play behind either the offensive or protective line.
- The people positioned in this area.
- the offensive baseball people whom fall into line behind the linemen
Sentence for "backfield"
Hypernym for "backfield"
Same Context for "backfield"
Sports Dictionary for "backfield"
- the location behind the distinct scrimmage,…