- To mark or provide with a night out together that's prior to when the day: backdate a check.
- to make efficient from an earlier date; to create retroactive.
- to affix a romantic date prior to when the present time; -- occasionally done for fraudulent reasons. Opposite of postdate.
- to provide or designate a romantic date to a document this is certainly earlier than current date.
- make effective from a youthful date
Sentence for "backdate"
- The backdating companies broke this rule:…
Verb Forms for "backdate"
Hypernym for "backdate"
Urban Dictionary for "backdate"