- To mix (a hybrid) with certainly one of its parents or with a person genetically exactly the same as certainly one of its parents.
- The act of creating these types of a cross.
- someone caused by these types of a cross.
- The work of these a crossing
- An individual made by these types of a crossing
- alternate as a type of back mix.
- To mix a hybrid with one of its moms and dads
- partner a hybrid of this first-generation with one of its parents
Sentence for "backcross"
- Moreover, testicular histology of F1 and…
Hypernym for "backcross"
Same Context for "backcross"