- to spot those things required to be able to attain a proposed future.
- To change retrospectively; reverse.
- A backward stroke, or a stroke driving someone straight back.
- Any discouragement or reason for relapse or failure.
- Misfortune; reverse; reversal; a relapse in health or infection; ethical backsliding.
- Retrospect; hindsight.
- something which brings misfortune upon one, or triggers failure trying or enterprise; a reverse.
- A cast or throw-back.
- A backward stroke, or a stroke driving a person straight back; hence, figuratively, any frustration or reason behind relapse or failure.
- (of the time) Long ago; in the past.
- Cast or tossed straight back: since, “back-cast ideas,”
- Definition for "backcast"
- to spot those things required to be able…
- View More
- Sentence for "backcast"
- Synonym for "backcast"