- Any of a few plants that have buttonlike plants or rose minds.
- anyone of numerous plants with daisylike, button-shaped flowers regarding the genus Centaurea, especially the species Centaurea cyanus.
- A button which may be attached with clothes without turning to needle and thread.
- exotic American natural herb having flower to purple or purple blossoms which can be dried without losing color
- a yearly Eurasian plant cultivated in the united states having showy minds of blue or purple or green or white plants
- A plant with blossoms formed like buttons; specially, a few species of Ranunculus, plus the cornflower (Centaurea cyanus) and world amaranth (Gomphrena).
- Definition for "bachelor's button"
- Synonym for "bachelor's button"
- Hypernym for "bachelor's button"