- A metrical foot consists of a brief syllable as well as 2 long people; based on some, two long and a quick.
- A metrical foot consists of a short syllable and two lengthy ones; according to some, two long and a short.
- In prosody, a foot made up of one quick as well as 2 lengthy syllables, aided by the ictus regarding very first lengthy, as in ăvā′ rī, ăbōve′ bōard. See antibacchius and hemiolic.
- Definition for "bacchius"
- A metrical foot consists of a brief syllable…
- View More
- Sentence for "bacchius"