- A farewell target in the shape of a sermon delivered to a graduating class.
- 1st or cheapest academical degree conferred by universities and universities; a bachelor level.
- increased college completion exam and certification granted in many countries (e.g. Finland, France, Moldova, Romania), designed to allow pupils to take to higher knowledge.
- A farewell address in the form of a sermon sent to a graduating course.
- their education of bachelor of arts (B.A. or A.B.), initial or least expensive academical level conferred by universities and universities.
- A baccalaureate sermon.
- The institution level of bachelor.
- A baccalaureate sermon (which see, below).
- a farewell sermon to a graduating class at their particular commencement ceremonies
- an academic level conferred on someone who has effectively completed undergraduate scientific studies
- regarding a bachelor of arts.
- regarding the university amount of bachelor.
- Definition for "baccalaureate"
- Sentence for "baccalaureate"
- This international baccalaureate is tightly controlled…
- View More
- Phrases for "baccalaureate"
- Rhyme for "baccalaureate"
- Hypernym for "baccalaureate"
- Cross Reference for "baccalaureate"
- Same Context for "baccalaureate"
- Urban Dictionary for "baccalaureate"
- the amount of bachelor conferred by…
- View More