- a spot where nourishment and care of infants are available for hire.
- somewhere where kids are obtained and looked after.
- someplace where the nourishment and proper care of children can be found for hire.
- a location where children are obtained and maintained.
- a spot where in actuality the nutrition and proper care of infants could be offered for hire.
- a location where in actuality the nourishment and proper care of babies might be offered for hire.
Sentence for "baby farm"
Urban Dictionary for "baby farm"