- the buildup in bloodstream of nitrogen-bearing waste products (such as urea) being frequently excreted in the urine
- the accumulation of an abnormally wide range of nitrogen-containing waste material, like urea, when you look at the blood; uremia.
- A disease of solipeds characterized by abrupt paralysis for the hind quarters in addition to passing of blood-colored urine. Commonly labeled as paralysis.
- buildup in bloodstream of nitrogenous waste elements (urea) which can be usually excreted inside urine
- See uremia.
- the accumulation in the bloodstream of nitrogen-bearing waste elements (such as for example urea) which are typically excreted inside urine
- the accumulation of an abnormally massive amount nitrogen-containing waste elements, such as for example urea, within the bloodstream; uremia.
- an illness of solipeds described as unexpected paralysis of this hind quarters in addition to passage through of blood-colored urine. Commonly called paralysis.
- buildup inside blood of nitrogenous waste products (urea) that are often excreted in the urine
Definition for "azotemia"
Sentence for "azotemia"
- In addition, adult respiratory distress syndrome…
Synonym for "azotemia"
Hypernym for "azotemia"