- Geology Of or concerning grounds characterized by badly created perspectives by a good resemblance towards the mother or father product.
- maybe not divided in to areas; -- other of zonal.
- maybe not split into zones
- maybe not divided in to areas.
- Geology Of or relating to grounds characterized by badly created perspectives and also by a very good similarity towards parent material.
- maybe not split into zones; -- contrary of zonal.
- not divided in to areas
- In phytogeography, not in or relating to zones; without areas. See zonal.
- In phytogeography, maybe not in or according to zones; without zones. See zonal.
Sentence for "azonal"
- Two azonal vegetation types, mangrove communities…
Equivalent for "azonal"