- A liquid blend of a couple of substances that keeps the exact same structure in vapor condition as in the fluid state when distilled or partly evaporated under a particular stress.
- a combination of two or more substances whoever fluid and gaseous forms have a similar composition (at a specific pressure); the substances cannot be divided by typical distillation.
- Definition for "azeotrope"
- A liquid blend of a couple of substances…
- View More
- Sentence for "azeotrope"
- Cross Reference for "azeotrope"
- Etymologically Related for "azeotrope"
- Same Context for "azeotrope"