- Alternative spelling of azedarach.
- tree of north Asia and China having purple blossoms and tiny inedible yellowish fruits; naturalized when you look at the southern united states of america as a shade tree
- alternate spelling of azedarach.
- tree of north Asia and Asia having purple flowers and small inedible yellow fruits; naturalized within the south usa as a shade tree
- Definition for "azederach"
- Sentence for "azederach"
- Among the more prolific invaders are…
- View More
- Hypernym for "azederach"