- Of or associated with a way of projection which an object is drawn along with its horizontal and straight axes to measure however with its curved outlines and diagonals altered.
- Describing a projection where the horizontal and vertical axes tend to be towards the exact same scale, although third axis is decreased to allow for point of view
- Of or associated with a way of projection by which an object is drawn featuring its horizontal and vertical axes to measure however with its curved lines and diagonals distorted.
- explaining a projection in which the horizontal and straight axes tend to be toward exact same scale, nevertheless 3rd axis is decreased to accommodate perspective
Sentence for "axonometric"
- Zaxxon's crazy pseudo-3d (also referred to…