- A hypothetical boson having free or spin and tiny mass, recommended to explain the presence of particular symmetries associated with strong nuclear power.
- a hypothetical subatomic particle postulated to describe some balance issues arising when you look at the powerful atomic power.
- A hypothetical boson having no charge or spin and tiny size, suggested to describe the existence of specific symmetries of this strong atomic force.
- a hypothetical subatomic particle postulated to explain some balance dilemmas arising in the powerful nuclear force.
Sentence for "axion"
- This might be obstructed by something…
Urban Dictionary for "axion"