- A disease, such as scurvy, beriberi, or pellagra, caused by deficiency of one or more essential nutrients.
- Any disease which will be brought on by vitamin-deficiency.
- any of several conditions brought on by lack of a number of vitamins
- A disease, such as for example scurvy, beriberi, or pellagra, brought on by scarcity of several essential nutrients.
- Any infection which is brought on by vitamin deficiency.
- some of several diseases brought on by deficiency of several vitamins
Sentence for "avitaminosis"
- Drinking affects several body processes: it…
Variant for "avitaminosis"