- An officer of this master's stables whoever task it had been to present oats for ponies.
- An officer associated with the king's stables whose task it was to give you oats for the ponies.
- In feudal law, a chief officer of stable, whoever responsibility it had been to offer oats. Also spelled avenor.
- An officer of the king's stables whoever task it was to deliver oats the horses.
- An officer of the master's stables whose duty it absolutely was to give you oats for horses.
- In feudal law, a chief officer of this stable, whose responsibility it absolutely was to offer oats. Also spelled avenor.
Sentence for "avener"
- Seventh, James, member in two parliaments…
Etymologically Related for "avener"