- An organism, including a-strain of bacteria, which has had lost the capability to synthesize particular substances required for its growth and metabolic process as the result of mutational changes.
- Any microorganism with lost the capacity to synthesize a natural element necessary for its development, generally as a result of mutation
- An organism, such as for instance a strain of germs, with lost the capacity to synthesize specific substances required for its development and k-calorie burning because of mutational modifications.
- Any microorganism which has had lost the capability to synthesize a natural mixture necessary for its development, usually as a result of mutation
Sentence for "auxotroph"
- We are seeking a candidate interested…
Form for "auxotroph"