- in the form of ocular view, or your own observation.
- By means of ocular view, or your very own observation.
- through ocular view, or one's very own observation.
- in the shape of ocular view, or one's own observance.
- In an autoptic way; by ocular view or a person's own observance. In addition written autopsically.
- In an autoptic manner; by ocular view or your own observation. Also written autopsically.
Sentence for "autoptically"
- _Esophageal actinomycosis_ has been autoptically discovered.