- Birds that will run about and get their own food once they're hatched.
- Birds that can run about and get their particular meals when they have been hatched.
- Birds which are capable run about and obtain their food when hatched.
- wild birds that are in a position to run-about and get their particular meals the moment hatched.
- In ornithology, a name of the precocial wild birds that are in a position to run about and give on their own as soon as they truly are hatched: synonymous with Ptilopædes or Dasypædes.
- In ornithology, a name for the precocial birds that are able to run-about and give themselves the moment these are generally hatched: similar to Ptilopædes or Dasypædes.